Friday, June 13, 2008

God, I love my boyfriend

Today when Blake got home from work, he insisted on giving me my birthday gifts. I won't be home on my actual birthday, and he didn't know how he was going to hide them from me in the house all weekend. And I love presents. So I allowed it.

I received the Dance Dance Revolution game that I made him buy in front of me, the KitchenAid food processor that I have been wanting, and...a Wii Fit.

I have been looking for a Wii Fit for a month and had no luck finding it anywhere. Blake called around and tried everything to find it and eventually wound up paying more than the retail price for it because he knew how much I wanted it. I made him promise that he paid less than $200 (retail price is $90) so I wouldn't feel bad. But I was impressed.

We played it for about an hour and it is pretty awesome. I'm excited! I haven't even touched the other presents yet. What a fabulous pre-birthday! :)

No comments: