I realize that this is going to do nothing to stop most of you from thinking that Blake and I are batshit crazy for treating our cats like human children, but sometimes when I'm out of town for a while, Blake likes to send me pictures of what he and the cats are doing. This probably shouldn't surprise anyone, given that we left Petsmart with a $50 water bowl last weekend. Anyway, here's a few that I got this week while in West Virginia.
Norman helping Blake do his ironing (and I use 'helping' loosely):


Wylie lounging all over Blake's lap while he's trying to have dinner:

Side note: I heart having a wireless broadband card out on loan from work...I am currently updating from the car ride back to Charlotte. Yay!
1 comment:
awww your kitties are so precious! Chris also sends me pictures, except they're of him and what he's doing while he's on the road. I think it's good... keeps us connected!
Post a Comment