Friday, June 13, 2008

Wii

Last night, because I had procured a wireless network from work (that I'll need for traveling next week), I set it up in my house and downloaded some games for Wii.

You can get several Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, and Nintendo 64 games. Blake and I already have a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and Genesis console in our house (don't judge us, only the Nintendo is actually set up), but we don't have all of the awesome games that we'd like. So last night, I downloaded Dr. Mario, Mario 1, Bubble Bobble, and Kirby's Adventure. I've only played Dr. Mario and Bubble Bobble so far...but they are awesome.

Blake wants Mario Kart from Super Nintendo, but we need to get different controllers for that, which is kind of annoying. But this weekend is Fathers Day, and the cats haven't gotten him anything yet, so I may head to Best Buy later and get two controllers and download the game for him. At least until we're able to get Mario Kart for Wii. It is backordered EVERYWHERE right now.

Yay!

No comments: