Friday, June 13, 2008

Weekend Plans

I bet you all can tell how much I'm procrastinating at work today based on the fact that I have posted three times and it's only 4:00. Anyway, here are my weekend plans.

After work today, instead of going to the gym, I'm going to go for a walk. I may go down to Best Buy and get Blake a little Fathers' Day gift from the cats. I may also go to target and get myself a 15 pound kettlebell. I saw an awesome looking workout using it in one of my many fitness related mags this month, and I want to try it. But I don't know if I'd like walking home a mile and a half with a 15 pound weight...so maybe I'll just go to Dick's tomorrow. Later, Blake has DVR'ed The Jerk with Steve Martin and I think we'll watch it. He got mad at me last night for playing Wii for 3 hours, so I should probably be more social tonight.

I have a lot of plans for tomorrow. Most are shopping related. Besides the weekly farmers' market and grocery store trip, I'm going to head to Costco to check out bikes and also to the mall to return a dress I ordered from Banana Republic online and hate in person. While there, I need to replenish some makeup at Sephora, potentially make the trip to Dick's mentioned above, and try to avoid Aldo at all costs. If I have some extra time, I'll probably go to the gym or lift at home. Maybe do a Yoga DVD. Or play Wii. I should at least force myself to play Wii Boxing, since it's a decent workout.

Sunday my Dad is in town! He and my stepmom and one of my stepbrothers and a family that they're friends with have rented a house on Lake Norman for the week. So we're going to head up there for Fathers' Day. Depending on Blake's ability to get his boat out of the marina after the incident there on Monday, we may take the boat there for some skiing. It should be good times. Hopefully I'll get my lazy butt to the gym before hand. Weekends are hard sometimes. But next week, Blake will finally give me my Dance Dance Revolution, and I will burn hundreds of calories in my own den. Yay!

I have to be at the office at 6am Monday for a 4 hour drive to West Virginia. Boo. At least I'm not driving. And we're stopping at Bojangles on the way (oh, how I love you, bacon egg and cheese biscuit with a side of bo'-rounds and OJ).

Have an excellent weekend all!

No comments: