...I need to eat like constantly. I skipped yoga last night because by the time I got off the elliptical, I was mere seconds from eating my own foot. I had a snack at 4:15, and by 6:00 I was about to collapse in a heap in the locker room for lack of food. What is my deal? Here's a brief synopsis of everything I ate before I went to the gym yesterday:
7:30 am: breakfast: protein shake and a bowl of strawberries and cantaloupe cubes
noon: lunch: Baby carrots, small green salad, half turkey and cheese sandwich on whole wheat
1 pm: I see the remnants of the managers' catered lunch and snag a baby roasted potato and two dinner rolls (with butter, or course). I then chew a piece of gum to stop from eating.
4:15 pm: snack size bag of edamame
Now, granted, spending 65 minutes running 5.27 miles of rolling hills on the elliptical will wear a girl out, but I was of the impression that I should have enough calories in my body to keep me going for another hour. I guess I'm adding a wasa wafer with peanut butter to my pre-Monday night gym routine next week. Boo.
In other news, I now have to buy myself a bunch of Wii games because Blake is officially fed up with trying to find the ones I want for my birthday because they're on backorder like everywhere. Good news: I bet I'll be getting the food processor I've had my eye on now. Bad news: I'm going to have to spend a small fortune on getting these games for myself. I'm off to pre-order Rock Band right now. Because then instead of wasting time trying to find one at a store, it will just be shipped directly to me. Well worth the shipping costs.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
here's the problem...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment