- Succeeded at returning a dress to Banana Republic without buying anything else. Yay for willpower (and Blake whining like a 5 year old to go home).
- Although I've heard from several people that Costco is a good source for bike buying, the one nearest to us had a horrible selection. They had one woman bike, one man bike, and a child's bike. Not sufficient. I'm going to have to go elsewhere before my bike dreams can come true. Sad.
- Got that Kettlebell at Target on Friday afternoon...and good lord. I wound up with the 10 pound version (I'm a sissy...but I tried a few things with the 15 pounder and I think I need some practice before I graduate to that). The circuit workout in Fitness says to do it 4-5 times...I was able to do it twice without feeling like I would die. It was awesome. I was a sweaty mess and sore in a lot of good places for two days after. I'm going to try to get myself up to 5 times through within a few weeks...but this workout is a keeper. AND the kettlebell came with a DVD workout I haven't even tried yet.
- I got to spend Sunday with my dad who rented a house on the lake for the week. We did lots of boating activities and had a mini-birthday party for me. It was really fun. I wish he lived closer so I could see him more than a few times a year.
Really, the complete highlight of my weekend was the black market Wii Fit that Blake procured...you can read about that later. Happy Monday!

1 comment:
Hey Jen,
Congrats on the kettlebell! Stick with it! You may find some great info to keep you going with that at my kettlebell site.
Best,
Jeff
Post a Comment