1) White, dry clean only capri pants and a salad with balsamic vinegarette dressing. Damn it.
2) Tasty Friendship bread. One of the partners made some and brought it in today, and as I have a weakness for baked goods, I ate a very delicious slice for a snack. And then she came over, told me she had some extra starter and asked me if I wanted it. Of course I do. Sometimes it's good to be known around the office as an avid baker, and sometimes it's bad...because if I have two loaves of this bread in my house every 10 days, there is going to be trouble. Good thing tailgate season is coming up...those boys will eat the crap out of this stuff.
3) Going to the mall this weekend. I've successfully stayed away for about a month, but after I received a shipment from Bananarepublic.com yesterday I didn't like one of the items I ordered, so I have to make a return. And then buy more stuff probably.
4) Wasting time at work searching online for a Wii Fit to buy at the retail price. Spoiler Alert: it's not going to happen anytime soon. Maybe 6 months from now.
5) Party boats. This one, which is owned by the same company as the one we've taken our office summer outing on for the past two years, exploded while fueling up at the marina we keep Blake's boat at on Monday. One of the kids that works at the marina was killed. It is truly awful. The water is littered with boat debris and oil. We definitely recognize the kid as someone who has worked there for a while. Needless to say, we probably won't be doing much boating this weekend. Sad. Blake's boat was in dry storage at the time, so it's fine...but apparently a large portion of the dock was destroyed. Not good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment