Thursday, April 10, 2008

Afternoon activities

So I ran at the gym again today. I increased my routine time from 35 minutes to 45 minutes and I feel pretty good about it. Here is the unfortunate thing: it is absolutely georgous outside. Like 75 and sunny and breezy and I had to come back to work for the afternoon. Boooo. I'm going to go ahead and guess that my productivity will be at an all time low for the rest of the day. If today was Friday I would have not come back to work and I would have gone home and sat on my balcony, or perhaps the rooftop deck, to read and drink wine and eat cheese and crackers. I may actually do that tomorrow if it's still pretty out.

Tonight is going to be glorious, because it marks the return of new episodes of some of my favorite shows: 30 Rock, The Office, and Scrubs. I know I'm trying to not watch as much TV, but there are just some shows that I will never be able to drop. I'm looking forward to eating the last of my veggie lasagne from the weekend and enjoying some happy TV watching time. Also, I'm going to cut up and marinade the ingredients for the kebobs we're grilling for dinner tomorrow night. Yay!

No comments: