Sorry, I've been a bad blogger this week. I'm in Houston again and it's pretty boring. I think we did all of the fun stuff last week. Aside from a tasty Cheesecake Factory dinner, I've pretty much gone to the gym, worked, ate, watched tv, and went to bed every day this week. Today we're leaving early because I'm awesome and we're way ahead of schedule, so I'm going to throw in a second trip to the gym because my God, am I eating a lot. I should way 1000 pounds right now.
Next week I get to be back in Charlotte for the foreseeable future, so I can start eating healthy and working out on my normal schedule again on Monday. No more effing around. Like a hibernating bear or some kind of sea mammal, I need to shed my winter weight. I'm thinking about embracing protein shakes and making them my breakfast. I fear that to lose weight I'm going to have to do the unthinkable: cut my daily carbohydrate allotment down to what a normal human being would eat. It's going to be difficult. I heart bread. But those are the breaks.
Next week at work starts Flex Time, a.k.a. The Time That I Don't Constantly Want to Die at Work. I will get to leave at 4:30 daily when I'm in the office. Yay! It works out really well for my 6pm yoga classes, because I get to the gym early enough to do cardio beforehand. Woo! And I have no excuses to not make dinner every night when I get home earlier, so that should help the anti-fatty situation. As long as I restrict the amount of cheesy recipes from my Everyday Italian cookbook, I should be ok. I see a lot of "chicken breast with vegetables" type dinners in my future. Joy. Good thing I have about a dozen cookbooks dedicated to chicken, or I'd be in trouble.
Today I got my email from the Teeter about the weekly specials...they do this cool thing where they track what you buy by your VIC card and then every week they email you about what things you usually buy are on sale. And it's apparently corn on the cob season again! Yay! We love to grill corn for dinner. It's sad that I'm excited about this, but that's what happens when your boring like me. :)
That's about it for now. I'll hopefully have some better updates later this week or when I'm back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment