Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Container Store

So today Susan and I checked off yet another of our goals that have been standing since we were in Houston last year: visit The Container Store. We have never seen one before, but we love containers and we love organization, so we figured we'd be all about it. Our only obstacle was convincing the boys that it was a good idea. But today, since we were not going out to dinner right after work, the boys decided to go directly to a sports bar at 5:30pm. So, to avoid the traffic, we figured our only option was to go to the Container Store. And it was glorious. There was so much that I wanted to buy! And although they did boast free shipping anywhere in the United States, I figured that Blake would frown upon it if I sent home an entire $1,500 closet organization system. Someday we shall meet again, Container Store. Someday.


And on that day, this is roughly what my closet will look like. Except with more shoe storage (obviously) and the fancy sliding pants-hanger thingies.

No comments: