So we're at work on Friday, and it's about an hour before we have to leave for the airport, and our flight gets canceled. Fabulous. And bonus: we can't fly back out until Saturday morning. And double bonus: we already have to go back to Houston on Sunday night, so it almost doesn't even make sense to go home. But we decide to go anyway. Horrible.
I made up for my anger by A. booking us all for the night at the JW Marriott that is across the street from the mall, B. going shopping again, and C. getting tore up drunk at the Cheesecake Factory while eating my favorite food. Consequently, I remembered Saturday why I never get tore up drunk anymore. I felt horrible. Thank god I was upgraded to first class for the flight, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to nap and my day would have been even worse. For the remainder of the day, I laid on the couch watching my saved DVR shows from the week. Good times. What a waste of a day.
And now I have to pack and go back to Houston. It's really not that bad there...but no way can the flight get cancelled again...my sister is coming into town Friday night and Blake's going to be pissed if he has to deal with her alone. I am cranky.
I did just chop some of my fresh herbs from my new herb garden and use them in an omelet, so that made things a bit better. Now I have to do a number of chores. Booooooo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment