Saturday, April 5, 2008

Back in Charlotte!

I'm back in Charlotte, and I get to be here for two whole weeks! Yay! I can't wait until it's July and I get to be here for months on end. It will be glorious. Here are my goals for the weekend:
  • Go to the gym Saturday and Sunday...because I pay them way too much when I'm out of town for a full month, so I need to get my money's worth on the weekends
  • Get a mani/pedi...it's sandal season again in NC. Yay!
  • Go to the mall. yes, I know I've done this every weekend this month, but that's what happens when I'm cranky from being out of town. Also, I need to go to Sur la Table to get a parmesean cheese grater, because cooking resumes tomorrow (with sauce and veggie lasagme...mmmmmm).
  • Go up to the marina to help Blake with some boat maintenance (clearly I have no desire to do this, but he's been doing all of the house upkeep for the past month, so I should be cooperative at least this once).
  • Drop off the clothes that I cleaned out of my closet last week at Goodwill

I really wanted to be able to to go the nursery and buy all of the herbs that I want to plant this year, but the good nursery is closed on Sunday and it's going to storm all of Saturday, so I don't think that's going to work. That will be for next weekend. Also on tap for next weekend: return to the Humane Society for volunteering.

It's amazing how much my mood improves when I'm at home instead of in shitty New Orleans.

No comments: