- The Jordana Project - college roomie's blog. Inspired me to start my own. Heart!
- thesuperficial.com - hilarious celebrity gossip site.
- bb9dish.blogspot.com - because I'm sadly obsessed with Big Brother and read the spoilers.
- Things I've Bought That I Love - shopping blog written by the immensely talented Mindy Kaling, who is also a writer on my favorite show, The Office.
- officetally.com - blog about The Office (again, I heart spoilers).
- Stuffwhitepeoplelike.com - hilarious.
When I come across other fabulous blogs, I'll update. I like to help people by giving out new procrastination ideas :)

2 comments:
hi.
first of all, i love you. second of all, i miss you. third, that green banana coat? it's hanging on the hook in my office right now in fire engine red, obviously. :) fourth, here's my blog: http://alannahbean.blogspot.com/
and if you give me a shoutout, i'll update it JUST FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.
heart,
mallie :)
I just found your blog! Heart it. I'm starting at the beginning and reading through. Had to comment because I'm in this one :-)
I have an obsession with blogs. So much that I sometimes realize it is noon before I've done a whole lot of work in my office. Bad Habit.
My favorites
1. ALL photography blogs.
2. Anything that updates daily+. If a blog is new everyday, I will read it.
3. diabolinafashiondiary.blogspot.com. I don't even know her and I love her. target+forever21+marc jacobs+chanel = perfection. You will love her too.
4.hollyscoop.com. Except they moved yesterday from blog format to site format and I hate it.
5. thesartorialist.blogspot.com. Great fashions, great photos.
6. www.whowhatweardaily.com. Little daily ditties on ffashion.
Post a Comment