Thursday, April 17, 2008

Weekend goals: The Early Edition

Tomorrow I won't be in the office because I'm headed to Wake for some recruiting action. Since Blake and I are cheap and don't feel like paying for internet access in our house, I figured I'd bang out my weekend goals a bit early this week. I have to leave for Houston on Sunday night, so the weekend will be a bit short but warm (finally). And I'm going to see Carrie Underwood in concert tomorrow night. Yay! Here's what I also want to do:
  • Hit the gym twice, and also lift tomorrow morning at home
  • FINALLY plant my herb garden
  • FINALLY get up to the lake for boat maintenance
  • pack (boo)
  • cooking: two dinners and a tasty pound cake
  • maybe head back to Borders, as I just received a 20% off coupon
  • read a bit; maybe go to the 'brary and see what they've got goin on

It's going to be a pretty boring weekend because I'm attempting to not shop. I just spent a small fortune on a birthday gift for Blake. I will however shop next weekend when my 15% off BR coupon goes into effect. There is (at a minimum) a belt there that I have been eyeing up while waiting for a little sale or coupon action. Yay.

And I once again forgot to sign up for Humane Society volunteering...I should probably go ahead and sign up for next weekend immediately. I should consider making a haircut appointment for an upcoming weekend as well. I've been digging my long hair, and I usually like it long for the summer, but I saw a super cute shorter cut picture in a magazine last week, so who knows.

No comments: