Friday, April 11, 2008

Obsession: The Office

Ok, pretty much everyone that knows me knows that I'm obsessed with The Office. I quote it all the time. It's just amazing. And last night was their first new post-strike episode and it was hilarious. Even though I typically don't enjoy the episodes that take place away from the office environment, it was still fabulous. Please let there never be a TV-ending strike again.

30 Rock was also fantastic. If you don't already watch it, you should. It's just really really funny.

And if you missed either of these shows, you can watch them for free on NBC.com...something that I will surely be doing from work at some point today. Yay!

1 comment:

MissJordyPants said...

I watched The Office last night and nearly fell off my couch on multiple occassions in fits of hysterical laughter. When did Jan start replacing meals with crazy pills!?