So remember my post yesterday about going to the gym and whatnot? Yeah that didn't happen. It appears that all motivation has vacated the premises. Susan and I decided to leave work at 4, go to my house and play Wii, and then go to the Melting Pot which was delicious and completely awful for my body. And then I didn't even get up to do my 30 minutes of Wii Fit this morning. I feel pretty bad about my actions.
I really need to do one of two things here: accept the fact that this is going to be my body forever and continue to be lazy, or get my fat ass in gear. Or my personal favorite #3: get LipoDissolve as a quick fix and then work to maintain my weight forever. But I think I'm too poor for that.
I haven't gained a pound since college, but I'd still like to lose some weight, I just don't really want to work to do it. I am LAME. I'm going to try to get to the gym after work today, but with my current attitude, I'm not 100% sure that will happen.
I am, however, going to see The Dark Knight tonight and I will get to meet Scotty's new puppy, so that's exciting. Also, I have my fingers crossed that I'll get my much awaited Mario Kart this weekend...and there's sure to be a Rock Band party at some point. And we've arranged for some boating with Susan, Chris, Danny, and AT this weekend. I haven't even seen AT's engagement ring yet, so I'm pumped (although I have been told of its mammoth size). I'm so happy it's the weekend. Work was NOT a good time this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment