Thursday, July 31, 2008

New cell phone and other assorted nothingness

I'm pretty sure that I mentioned my new cell phone in an earlier post. I had been up for my "new every two" promotion since March but I hadn't really decided what to get because I liked my old phone. Until my "take your birth control" alarm decided to stop working. That was when I broke down and ordered a new phone.

My old phone was a pink motorola razr. When I got it two and a half years ago, it was new and I was pumped about it because so few other people had it. And now everyone and their mom (including my mom) has one. So I wanted to get something different, but that I could still easily navigate (I hate electronics). So I went with another motorola. It's not a razr, so it's a bit thicker and not as wide, but it's purple. Yay. Here she is:

Pretty much all of the controls are exactly the same as my old phone, so mission accomplished. I programed it yesterday so it is now open for business. I even took a new picture of the cat for my wallpaper.

Nothing else really happened yesterday...I worked, hit the gym, went home and made dinner, and then watched TV. I made breaded turkey cutlets with summer veggie risotto and it was delicious. I'm going to miss being able to cook for the next month when I'm in New Orleans. Blake's going to make himself some fish that he got at the store Sunday tonight because he has Frisbee so he gets home late...I'm probably going to have an egg and cheese sandwich because those are my favorite. Tomorrow I'll go back to actual cooking and make some stir-fry.

In other news, I've gone out to lunch every day this week instead of eating my Lean Cuisine. I suck.

Ok, I have much to do because I want to take a half day tomorrow. Ciao!

No comments: