It's Friday! I kind of have a lot to do this weekend, so as soon as I get done with the work in front of me, I'm peacing out of here. This week went kind of quick, and I could not be happier about that.
My training went well yesterday, and they catered in Moe's which is my absolute favorite. Thank god I was teaching the training, so I was unable to get seconds (thirds, fourths, and fifths) or delicious queso-soaked nachos. After work I hit the gym and then did dinner at Zink with Kristin and Stephanie. Good times. Then I went home, played some Mario Kart and watched TV, as always.
Today when I bounce from here, I'm going to get to the gym and then start on my chores when I get home (probably after a power nap though). A few guys from work just bought a house and are having a housewarming party tonight, so I might stop by that. Tomorrow we're hitting the lake and I'll probably tackle my weekly errands. Sunday I'm going to go to the Humane Society and play with kittens for a few hours. I need to get to the gym at least once between Saturday and Sunday. It will probably be Sunday morning. This is going to be my last relaxing weekend for a while, because I'll likely be traveling on Sundays for the entire month of August. To New Orleans. And I'm NOT looking forward to it.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment