Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shop Victoriously!

I won a Mario Kart on eBay today! It came with 4 Wii Wheels and I'm SO excited that I don't have to locate it in stores anymore. Including shipping, it only cost $20 above retail. Some douchebag upped the bid with less than a minute left, but fortunately my maximum bid was still greater than his. Suck it, douche.

Now I'm slightly obsessed with eBay. I'm currently watching a pair of Christian Louboutins in my size with 4 days remaining. I'm a little iffy on buying designer items from eBay though, because in college I ordered what I thought was a legit Coach bag but it wound up being a shitty bag with a ripped off Coach logo on it. No wonder it was so cheap.

It would be nice if the shoes are real though. Still, I don't know if I could bring myself to wager more than $100 on a pair of maybe-designer-maybe-fake shoes without recourse.

Work may suck, but my happiness today was heightened by my eBay experience. Also, I ditched my packed lunch and went to get delicious Soho Bistro instead. Their lunch portions are very reasonable, and I got Chicken with Mixed Veggies so as to get some solid veggie intake. I probably should have avoided the spring roll though. I'm going to have to watch myself on the fajitas tonight.

1 comment:

MissJordyPants said...

YAAAAAAAAAH Congratulations!

Fingers crossed that the shoes are legit. I bought my wedding shoes (Louboutain) and a pair of work shoes (Choo) on ebay and have been super super happy with them.