Wednesday, July 16, 2008

random things

Last night I played in my first company softball game of the season, and we lost. But I was 1-2 with a walk and I scored 2 runs, so yay! It was hotter than hades out there. It was quite a workout.

I've been getting involved in some eBay auctions for Mario Kart the past few days. I lost the first one I engaged in, but that was fine because I found a better one. I'm currently leading the pack with a bid of $110 on Mario Kart with 4 Wii Wheels (retail value: $90). I really hope I win one of these things because I'm completely tired of trying to find it in stores.

I had crappy dinner last night because my softball game was at 6:30, so I didn't have much time. I had a bowl of Multigrain Cheerios before the game and then two scrambled eggs after. Not great for me, but acceptable given the circumstances. Monday night I rocked out marinated and grilled chicken (which I did not botch this time), zucchini risotto, and steamed lemon green beans. Tonight is going to be fajitas. And tomorrow is my night out at Melting Pot! Yay!

Blake's grandparents sent him a gigantic box of Omaha Steaks, which was wholly unnecessary because we still have most of the last box they sent. So in the near future, I will be eating a lot of vegetarian or (99% fat free turkey) hot dog meals so that Blake can make himself a steak for dinner. Because we can barely fit anything else in our freezer right now due to the influx of meat products. And we have a big freezer.

I hate work so much right now that I'm finding it very difficult to stay focused. eBay is not helping. I have to get some shit done today because tomorrow I have to prepare a training session to be given next Thursday. Kill me now please. I am counting down the minutes until I can bounce from here today and hit the gym (45 minutes cardio and lower body strength training).

No comments: