Thursday, July 17, 2008

My love affair...with food

I think we all could have guessed that my positive attitude and approach to my healthy living goals was going to wear off eventually. And that day was yesterday. First, I went out to lunch instead of eating my sandwich, and then I ate three fajitas for dinner instead of my intended two. And I didn't work out especially hard either (I forgot to eat my pre-workout snack, so instead of going to the gym I went home, had a snack, lifted, and then went for a 3 mile walk). And today was way worse. I know I'm going to Melting Pot for dinner, and yet I did not hesitate to eat two giant slices of pizza and two cinnamon knots at our catered training lunch. I WILL be working out hard before dinner tonight because of this debacle. I just...love food so much. It's sad really.

And now, I'm preparing a training program for work. Which basically means I feel like I'm in college doing a presentation. This is literally the first time I've looked at PowerPoint since graduation. And I want to kill myself.

I did get two tickets to see Maroon 5 with Counting Crows for $45 today, so that's a plus. Unfortunately, the tickets to see Journey, Heart, and Cheap Trick are up to $30/piece, so I'm going to have to pass on that one. Sad.

Ok, enough procrastinating. I've got to get this damn thing finished. Sigh.

No comments: