Thursday, July 10, 2008

M by Staples

Ok, I completely realize that I'm a huge dork who loves office supplies. And the ones my office actually provides for us are completely shitty (shocker). Let's just say that I'm not the only one around here that buys her own supplies because she hates the free ones (I know of one other person. But there may be more).

I was at Staples last week and found this really cool deal where you can fill up a bucket (small $4.99, large $9.99) with these mix and match binder clips and paper clips and push pins, and they had 3 or 4 different color schemes. And I was all "I really like these black and white ones, maybe I'll buy some." And then I ran into their display of items from their M by Staples collection.


It is full of folders and notebooks and filing items in cool patterns. And yes, there were some black and white ones. So I spent $30 on office supplies at Staples. I'm thinking I may as well throw down for anything that might possibly make me want to show up for work in the morning. Here are some pics of items that I purchased:


1 comment:

alannahbean said...

AUGH!!! Office/school supplies are my CRACK!