I was actually productive at work yesterday, as planned. I really didn't do much that was unexpected. I worked, I went to the gym, I played Mario Kart, I made pizza for dinner (tasty), and I watched TV. Pretty normal Wednesday night actually.
Last night/early this morning, I had another pregnancy dream though. I swear, if my dreams were any indication, I'd have been pregnant for the past 5 years. I have these dreams constantly. I think it was a boy this time. I woke up when Blake and I were arguing about its name (so yes, this was a pretty realistic dream). And it probably happened because I'm having dinner with a pregnant friend tonight. My brain is so silly.
Today I have to get some shit done at work, but I also have to teach a training class at lunch. I'm looking forward to it (heavy sarcasm). Then I'm bouncing a bit early tonight so that I'll have time to get to the gym for some cardio and lower body lifting before meeting up with Stephanie and Kristin for dinner. And then, if I had to guess, I'll probably go home and play some Mario kart/watch TV. Same old same old.
I'm pretty stoked that tomorrow is Friday. This week actually went by pretty fast. I have to get cracking on my weekend plans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment