I've been thinking about those damn purple shoes all night. And how I want them. And how I also want a pair of black shoes extremely similar to them. And I've spent hours looking for another pair of black shoes that will do, and I can't find any. And so, after Scotty and I catch Stepbrothers tomorrow afternoon (because we always see Will Ferrell movies together), I will be returning to Nordstroms to try on the purple shoes. And if they fit, I'm buying them. And if they're comfortable, I'm also buying the black ones. Fuck it. I always say, when you find something you really really love, buy it in multiple colors. And so I will.
Also, at the mall today I passed a store opening sign for Michael Kors. Awesome. Another store (along with Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus, Burberry, Ralph Loren, Hermes, Tiffany's, and several others) that I'm going to have to try to avoid. However, there was a picture of a purse on the ad, and I fell in love with it. And I was thinking the other day that I really need a new fall bag. Check her out:
I think she'll be meeting my other bags real soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment