Yesterday I completely intended to get a salad at Juan's Flying Burrito for lunch. I really did. But then I was hungry by the time we got there, and we had to wait 45 minutes for a table, and by the time the menu came, all I wanted was a burrito. So I ordered one. I got it without the rice, so it was basically a grilled chicken and multiple veggie wrap, but it was not a salad. I tried.
For dinner we changed plans, so at least I didn't have fried chicken. We went to an Italian place by the hotel and I had some steamed mussels and baked chicken. And I managed to only have two pieces of delicious bread. I also used my 'one dessert per week' allowance for a piece of tiramisu. It was tasty. And better for me than the fried chicken I thought I'd be having, so it was an all around success.
Side note: I wore my new pink dress last night (see post below) and I am in love with it...so I went to the website and ordered the same dress in a brown print. They also have it in orange, but I'm afraid of how that would look on me. I'm thinking bad. Damn my pale skin and reddish hair.
It wasn't a lifting day today, so I decided to sleep in. I'm going to run after work today. Yesterday I did an hour and fifteen minutes of cardio in total and I lifted, so I was awesome. And I've already gotten a good start on my healthiness today because I had a salad at a Greek restaurant for lunch. Yay. And it's Wednesday, so there's only two more days until my weekend at home. The client finally gave us some information this afternoon, so I'm even a little busy. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment