Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oops.

So sadly, most of the movie theatres are no longer showing Stepbrothers, and if they are it's at totally awful times given our evening plans, so Scotty and I didn't get to the movies today. But I did get back to the mall. And I bought the purple shoes. And I found a way to not need them in black: I also bought this pair of black shoes, which (of course) were more expensive. But I like them and I had wanted booties and here they are (yay):
I also got a few t-shirts and the scarf below, which I will be wearing with a white t-shirt, dark jeans, and my purple shoes as soon as I can get away with fall fashions around here:


In conclusion, I have now spent roughly (exactly) $600 on shoes this month, plus some other items, so I am on mall restriction for several weeks. I tried to spot the pretty purse that I want at Nordstrom's, but they only had the smaller version. It's probably good that I didn't keep looking at Neiman Marcus, because that almost certainly would have ended badly.

Pretty new shoes make me hate my job less...cause it allows me to afford them whenever I want. And it gives me an excuse to wear them. :)

No comments: