Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Food and exercise diary - Tuesday

I'm still doing pretty well I think. I know I haven't lost weight yet because it's been two days, but I feel much better, so that's good!

Breakfast (8am): bowl of honey nut cheerios w/ skim milk; melon cubes
Lunch (11:30am): Spinach salad with grilled chicken, tomato, red onion, black olives, feta, oil and vinegar, and two breadsticks
Snack 1 (2pm): Two bite-sized peanut chews
Snack 2 (6pm): two crackers, two cheese cubes, handful of walnuts and some red bell pepper strips
Dinner (8pm): Salad with lettuce, grilled chicken, tomato, carrot, radicchio, balsamic vinaigrette

Exercise: 30 minutes lifting (see pull out cards in this month's Self magazine; my triceps, back, and hamstrings are in serious pain right now); 15 minutes recumbent bike; 40 minute treadmill run/walk

Tonight's the big free dinner out, so I'll probably have some dessert...I'm going to try to be good though!

No comments: