I couldn't even find the flat Ugg slides to try on, which was lame. However, I did stumble across these at Nordstrom's.

I LOVE them. The only problem is that they're purple. Which I actually think is really cute, but I would have nothing to wear them with. I already own at least 6 pairs of shoes that are weird colors that I bought "to wear with all black." I cannot make it 7. I'd never get to wear them. Plus they are the kind of cute shoes that would look fabulous with black tights and a shift dress, If they were black. They did not have them in black at Nordstrom's, but when I got home, I found them:

Here's the lame part though: they're patent leather. Part of the awesomeness of the purple ones is the suede detailing. Why can't the black ones be suede at least? So I don't know if I'm gong to get them. I want them, but I just don't know about the patent leather situation.
Here's the dress I got at Banana. It's cute. And it would benefit greatly from the above mentioned black tights and pretty shoes. And a black cardigan. And some kind of long black necklace.

That's about it really. I did a good job of not spending a buttload of cash, but I wish I had found more. At least I didn't buy stuff that I didn't really want. And there's always the kick ass boots that are on their way to my house even as we speak. :)

1 comment:
You're allowed to wear purple with EVERYTHING these days! EVERYTHING... it's going to be huge! turquoise dress, purple shoes. Yellow top, purple shoes. Pink jacket, purple shoes. It's fine! And it looks fabulous. I agree, the suede makes the purple and I find it sad that they didn't follow through with the black ones.
Go buy teh purple ones STAT.
Post a Comment