Yesterday I was so good about working out. It was even raining when I left the office but I went to the gym instead of directly home. Yay! Today I'm peacing from work at lunch because I don't have much to do and because I have to suffer in New Orleans for the next month. I'm going to go home and have some lunch, do a few kettlebell circuits, do some Wii Fit strength exercises and cardio, take my weekly power nap, and get in a few hours at the Humane Society. Way more productive than I would have been in the office.
Tonight we're having dinner with some people, then hosting a Rock Band/Mario Kart party and then heading to Howl at the Moon for some dueling piano bar action. Tomorrow we're going to make a quick trip to the lake in the morning and then tackle some errands. Sunday I have to my laundry and cleaning because my flight leaves Sunday night. Even though I've been trying to not spend all of my money, it is tax free weekend here so I may go to the mall and just see what Banana has to offer. Good times.
I don't really have much to contribute here other than that my mood is going to take a swift downturn starting next week, so be prepared for that. Ugh. I really don't want to go back to that hellhole. I have to forget about how awful it is so that I can still enjoy my weekend.
Have a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment