Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hate.

So remember this morning when I was bitching about my belly-ache and blaming it on the wine last night? Not so. it has become quite apparent that I have some kind of food poisoning from dinner last night. I'm not going to tell you all about the gory details...but I will say they are not good.

Fortunately for me, the client's office closed at noon today so that the employees could 'prepare for the storm' that isn't even going to be close to here for another 5 days. And we couldn't get on to earlier flights, so now we just have to sit in New Orleans until our flights leave at 4 tomorrow. But at least I got to come home so that I could deal with my illness in private instead of in the public bathroom at the client's office.

Needless to say, I'm probably not going to be eating or working out today, so an update tomorrow will probably not be coming.

How many more sicknesses do you think I can get this month???

No comments: