

At Ann Taylor Loft, I got a pair of lounging around shorts and this necklace. I've been wanting a long silver necklace for a while and this was on sale and tax free so it won.

The fact that there is a Body Shop in the Charlotte airport is both awesome and awful. I always spend money there. I was about out of my favorite moisturizer, so I needed to restock. This stuff smells so damn good, but it only comes in travel size, so I only use it when I travel. And then I'm there and I see that the same line offers a good smelling body moisturizer with SPF 15. In travel size! I always use SPF 15 moisturizer every day at home (Lubriderm), but I hadn't been able to find a travel size one. Problem solved. Now I use my favorite on my legs and at night and the SPF stuff on my arms and chest during the day. Yay!


I also want to add a shout out for my new favorite CD, Sugarland's new Love on the Inside. I used to not know anything about country music, and even though I'm still planted firmly in the mainstream variety, I really like their stuff, and this is a great CD.

Ok that's all of the fun pictures I have for now. I'll update tomorrow about our activities around New Orleans tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment