As a part of my weight loss regimen, I'm going to chronicle my food intake and exercise activities here daily. So if any of you see a problem that I'm oblivious to, I expect you to warn me about it :)
Breakfast (8am): bowl of cheerios w/skim milk, melon cubes
Lunch (11:30am): salad with lettuce, grilled chicken, green bell pepper, broccoli, mushrooms, olives, salsa, monterrey jack cheese, balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Snack 1 (2:00pm): two bite sized peanut chews (dark chocolate, peanuts, caramel)
Snack 2 (6:00pm): two crackers, two cubes of cheese, a few bell pepper and carrot sticks
Dinner (8:00pm): salad with baby greens, grilled chicken, artichoke hearts, tomato, bell peppers, cashews, feta, and vinaigrette dressing
Exercise: 35 minutes elliptical routine (pulled from and lengthened from this month's Self magazine) and 15 minutes recumbent bike.
So far so good I think. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment