Thursday, August 28, 2008

Food and exercise diary - Wednesday

Don't judge me on my dinner situation; when we're out of town, we get one free meal out a week, and it's usually at a fancy gourmet restaurant, so I find it hard to contain myself. But I"m definitely going to try harder in the future, because my stomach has been extremely upset all morning. I'm not a fan.

Breakfast (8am): Bowl of honey nut cheerios w/skim milk
Lunch (11:30am): salad with lettuce, grilled chicken, tomato, artichoke hearts, red onion, balsamic vinaigrette, two cheesy breadsticks
Snack (3pm): Tow bite sized peanut chews
Dinner (7pm): one potato roll, lightly buttered; two tiny cornbread rolls, also lightly buttered; green salad with balsamic vinaigrette; maple roasted chicken with roasted carrots and kale (I only ate half of the chicken); half a bottle of pinot grigio; half of a small piece of chocolate torte w/berries.

Exercise: 10 minutes recumbent bike and 40 minutes uphill treadmill walk

Seriously though, I feel like absolute hell right now. I feel like I could vomit. I'm blaming the wine. This will not be repeated.

On a funnier note, look at the picture Blake sent me from his phone last night. It made me laugh, so it is now the backdrop on my computer.

No comments: